Recipe for Permission Brownies | How to Get Access to Hunt
David and I have been hunting together for over 25 years. We have gained permission on ALOT of property that people told us there was no way we would get permission. Looking the landowner in the eye, being respectful and having conversation got us permission at all those places BUT my brownies helped us keep it!! We take these to all our landowners to thank them for allowing us to hunt their place. This little gesture goes a long way and has never failed us. Try it, it works.
WARNING…THIS IS NOT A LOW FAT HEALTHY RECIPE….
- Serving Size 1
- 16 servings
- Calories 268
- Fat 5.5
- Carb 56
- Sugars 36
- Protein 2
- 1 Box Betty Crocker Triple Brownie Mix
- 1 Box Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix
- ? Bag of Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 Egg whites
- Approx. ? cup water (Do not use the oil that the box calls for)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl with a wooden spoon
- Spray 9 x 13 inch pan with Pam
- Spoon Brownies mix into the pan
- Set timer for 28 minutes ( depending on your altitude)
Hints ? Bake the brownies for a shorter amount of time then the box calls for so that they are fudgy. You will need to test this on your own oven. Cook more or less to desired doneness.
Taking the oil out of the mix does not do anything except make the brownies better and leaves out the oil taste. No need for applesauce or any other replacement.