Carbon Express D-Stroyer PileDRIVER
- Dual Spine Weight Forward - Patented 2 Spine arrow shaft that reduces oscillation by 50% vs single spine and has TWICE THE ACCURACY
- PileDriver – Standard Diameter .244” ID, CX’s heaviest arrow for ULTIMATE penetration & maximum kinetic energy
- K360°® - Patented outer layer construction of 100% high modulus carbon weave for consistent spine strength & durability constructed on front 2/3 of the shaft
- Match Weight +/-1.0 grains - Pack sets are sorted and matched by weight for best-in-class consistency. Weight sorting tolerance +/- 1.0 grains
- +/- .003" Real Straightness - Laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch
- Launchpad Precision Nocks - Controlled arrow release and integrated shaft alignment for more consistent accuracy
- 2” Quadel Vanes
ONE ARROW, TWO SPINES, TWICE THE ACCURACY AND PENETRATION
The D-Stroyer PileDriver® is engineered for the hunter who wants ULTIMATE penetration. Adding some weight to the line the D-Stroyer PileDriver is the heaviest arrow in the Carbon Express line and designed to create maximum kinetic energy and deliver greater knock-down power. The Dual Spine Weight Forward technology delivers enhanced, accuracy, and penetration vs a single spine shaft. With patented DualSpine weight Forward Technology this two-spine arrow shaft reduces the oscillation by half for twice the accuracy of a single spine shaft to deliver superior stabilization and exceptional broadhead flight. The K-360°® patented outer layer construction integrates 100% high modulus carbon weave for consistent spine strength & durability throughout the shaft's entire length for increased shaft-to-shaft consistency and enhanced performance and durability. With an internal diameter of .244 these shafts fit standard components and include CX’s premium inserts and Launchpad arrow nocks. Each matched set weights +/-1 grain and is available in 300, 350 and 400 spines.
Sizes/Spine: 300 (.282" spine), 350 (.339" spine), 400 (.401" spine)
Available In: 12 pack shafts or 6 pack fletched
Straightness factor: ±.003"
Weight: 300 (12.8gpi), 350 (11.0gpi), 400 (10.1gpi)
Weight tolerance: ±1 grain