Wild Game Recipes | Wild Turkey Recipes: Grilled Wild Turkey
We don’t get to cook too often but when we do, we like to do it up right! This wild game recipe will knock your socks off! This wild game recipe, more specifically wild turkey recipe is for grilled wild turkey.
TIPS: In our opinion. Wild Turkey is best if you eat it fresh and never have to freeze it. However many times hunters kill more than one bird so they may not want to have turkey over and over. Our family got eleven birds this year…we have been eating turkey constantly and now walk around the house clucking and gobbling…just saying… Gobble Gobble.
GRILLED WILD TURKEY RECIPE
- Wild turkey breast meat cleaned up and cut into thin strips
- Place turkey in a gallon sized zip lock bag
- Add Soy Sauce, Teriyaki Sauce and Worcestershire Sauce (amount doesn’t matter, we never measure it)
- Shake the bag so that all the meat is covered with the sauce mixture
- Marinate 24 hours
- Spray the grill with Pam, slap your turkey on the grill and cook on each side until all the pink is gone.
- This won’t take long so watch it carefully as to not let it get overcooked. It will get tough if cooked too long.
- This will result in juicy and tender strips of turkey in less than 10 minutes!!!
- Pair the turkey with potato salad, chips, and your favorite beverage !!