https://www.raisedhunting.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Smoked-Elk-Backstrap-Wild-Game-Recipe-e1476721686575.jpg 671 1200 Raised Hunting Staff https://www.raisedhunting.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Raised-Hunting-presented-by-Whittaker-Guns.png Raised Hunting Staff2016-10-17 16:12:042016-10-17 16:28:34Smoked Elk Backstrap | Wild Game Recipe
A Raised Hunting Favorite Smoked Elk Backstrap Recipe
- Rub the night before with your favorite seasonings, cover and leave in fridge over night.
- Slice slits into the back strap, insert a garlic clove into each slit, rub with olive oil and flip over and so the same thing.
- Top with any combination of bread crumbs: can modify.
- Cubed French bread
- Fresh thyme
- Garlic salt
- Toss with olive oil and toast.
- Roll out to a fine crumb mixture and top meat.
- Smoke for 3-4 hours.
- Smoke over with favorite wood chip for 3-4 hours, then finish to desired temperature on the grill.